5 posts • joined 28 Feb 2008
On correct spelling of the "craic"
Good work fella
Bring Back Jeff Minter - now there was a guy who could write games.
gcc -ENGLISH -ansi -pedantic
The one that really annoys me is your instead of you're.
If you can't spell it then stick to "you are"
A bit like there & their.
I downloaded a clip from Playstation Store (free) showing Hideo Kojima playing the game. Not sure how to get it outside of PS3 land but anyone interested in MGS should definitely take a look.
Flaw with Hydrogen
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned the biggest flaw with Hydrogen powered cars.
Hydrogen is lighter that Air so any hydrogen cars would float off into space.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait