11 posts • joined Thursday 28th February 2008 14:43 GMT
Yes, it's possible, but it's gonna cost a lot. Should you do it? Have you seen the Terminator movies? That's $2M please. A bank transfer will be fine. :)
@pctechxp: Probably because every failed transaction is a sale lost. When your direct income is on the line, I would imagine you'd pour a whole load of money into server resources - A serious load.
@webster phreaky: Get a life you noob - I mean, seriously.
Comes with the territory - Don't you guys know that by now? ;)
It was a fair bet that Jesus phone was going to cause chaos somewhere during launch. I'm gonna wait a few weeks until service/supply/bugs have been sorted - and I've ditched my current provider...
For those of you who sneaked in early - Congrats! :D
Service centre updates?! LOL
Alas, getting service centre updates can be nigh on impossible if the carrier hasn't approved/added their own branded junk to (delete as appl.) it. Try asking Orange N95 owners about that one. For once, I think that Apple have done the right thing with this - Perhaps slower than a desktop security update, but a hell of a lot quicker than any S60/WM6 update...hell, do we really know what flaws are on those platforms.
That's all obviously assuming this flaw IS corrected in the new v.2.0! ;)
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!