5 posts • joined 28 Aug 2009
Can't buy them if you can't find them
I'm hardly surprised when they're just not available. The Reg ran a story yesterday about O2's website saying they don't sell them, when they've said they will. Even today, the O2 shop site still says this phone does not exist.
Sad thing is I'm really interested in the Windows 7 Phone - but trying to buy one is not exactly easy.
Typical that the Govt didn't listen to the advisor that they very publicly put in place on this matter.
In all of the arguments over video game violence, we've always been able to say "Look, they're rated the save as films" but this argument will be watered down now that a European-wide system is in place that the non video-gaming public don't understand.
I lived in Swindon. Picturesque? HA ha ha ha....
I pay for Xbox Live but...
... even I disagree with MS on this one. iPlayer is free in the UK so take the opportunity to add it to the list of features that the Xbox provides and use it as a marketing tool for selling consoles, rather than being pig-headed and trying to extract less money via Xbx Live. I know people who have chosen a PS3 because it supports the iPlayer where the Xbox doesn't.
Yahoo provided by Google
As part of this new agreement BT Yahoo!’s web search will be provided by Google?!
I wonder if Microsoft's new Zune HD will be provided by Apple?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS