11 posts • joined Thursday 28th February 2008 10:30 GMT
I'll tell you what else I think ....
@ Steve Kelly
... And the shops will be sold out in the first half a day.
Apple ARE taking the piss, absolutely, but what do they care when fanbois will be rocking up anyway.
Mmmwaahhh, ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
Kids these days
"while younger players will get to game the way their dads did. "
But will they want to?!
Never mind the colour bleed and bluriness, I've shown my 11yo son the games I used to play using a C64 emulator, and he thinks they are totally lame with awful graphics, and 'No thanks - I don't want to play'.
As an owner of a few half successful website businesses, this doesn't make me happy at all. Does this mean that people can read more than a 2 line snippet and no longer need to visit my website? The current snippet is important as it perhaps gets potential customers hooked enough to visit. From there it's MY job to get people to stay, look around and perhaps buy from me.
Why the fuck should a SEARCH ENGINE, provide more than they need to, and potentially turn my customer away before they've reached the door?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst