2 posts • joined Sunday 13th July 2008 18:31 GMT
Lewis - Did I miss it, or did you fail to account for the adverse air-quality effects and the, um , "environmental impacts" of all the crashing and burning the flying cars?
I don't understand what all you Brits are going on about. Just about every menu I've seen in the UK features Corgiettes! I understand that even the Queen herself always keeps a few around - for quick snacks, no doubt. Appalling!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout