4 posts • joined 26 Feb 2008
i dont think so
1.2 billion phones means every man woman and child in the uk bought 20 phones each, if your gonna make stuff up at least make it believable
i cant believe they dont use wsus on a wan that big! who is running that network?
well done lad, sign him up
Although there is a seriousness about this. I have myself made a tazer from a disposable camera with a flash after reading about it. I think that this lad has shown great intelligence and although misguided, it still a brilliant use of science to help his situation.
I accidentally zapped myself with my home made tazer and they are quite harmless, painful but harmless (actually 2 friends hurt themselves laughing when I stunned myself but this doesnt count)
how reassuring this is ..
WPA PEAP wifi is so rare that im sure that the world must be at peace if this is all ther is to report. Does anyone here use PEAP ? most people have never heard of it. The fact ther is a weakness in it mean FA to me.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low