1 post • joined 26 Feb 2008
I use mine in bed all the time
I usually use my iBook in the evening while in or on a bed, especially when staying in hotels for work. It's really the most comfortable place in my opinion after a hard day of work, alone, with nothing on TV, and wifi almost everywhere these days. I see nothing wrong with this usage, maybe just with the porn.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015