8 posts • joined 25 Feb 2008
Surely if they were going to be released next month, then most of the development cost will have been spent. Fair enough, there is still cost to maintaining the app going forward, but seems crazy to cancel it at this late stage.
Paris: She goes down quicker than BBC iPhone apps.
@Jon G and Gordon Pryra
Or in our case, get rid of the plants as we pay a company £7k a year to look after them.
Global Finance company? Not when sign off for anything more than £500 has to go to a senior manager.
Blast from the past!
My god, I used to have a rocketmail address years ago, until Yahoo took it over. I then stopped using it as I didn't like the GUI.
Paris: As her online activities cause expansion for web users too.
Tough one to call
Mmm, thats a tough one. Does the fact that LinkedIn has nothing to do with Hays give him a way out? I think its a little unfair to use a social network site to prove that he has stolen details.
What about if he had made a note of phone numbers on a piece of paper before he went? People have been doing that for years!!
Paris: Because she's been dirty online too!
I wonder if it could build another Paris Hilton?
Paris: Because 2 Parises in the hand would be worth it for the bush!
*I'll get my coat*
Ships & Cables
Wonder how long before "No Parking" signs and double yellow lines start popping up in ports?
Paris because she goes down quicker than an anchor.
So what happens at the RFID supermarket?
Already got my coat......
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack