8 posts • joined Monday 25th February 2008 14:08 GMT
Surely if they were going to be released next month, then most of the development cost will have been spent. Fair enough, there is still cost to maintaining the app going forward, but seems crazy to cancel it at this late stage.
Paris: She goes down quicker than BBC iPhone apps.
Blast from the past!
My god, I used to have a rocketmail address years ago, until Yahoo took it over. I then stopped using it as I didn't like the GUI.
Paris: As her online activities cause expansion for web users too.
Tough one to call
Mmm, thats a tough one. Does the fact that LinkedIn has nothing to do with Hays give him a way out? I think its a little unfair to use a social network site to prove that he has stolen details.
What about if he had made a note of phone numbers on a piece of paper before he went? People have been doing that for years!!
Paris: Because she's been dirty online too!
I wonder if it could build another Paris Hilton?
Paris: Because 2 Parises in the hand would be worth it for the bush!
*I'll get my coat*
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat