3 posts • joined 25 Feb 2008
Isn't Alexa still buried in Internet Explorer. It sends every URL you browse to Alexa and you have no choice whether you use it.
Would that mean the BNP would be removed from London Assembly, much to the delight of everyone else who works there.
Imagine getting the position youve trying for years to get and then you might as not be there.
Dead bird image, lets hope
What about the great Brussels giveaway
What about the hundreds of thousands of acres of land that Europe pays farmers NOT to grow food on. Maybe we could grow fuel crop on that.
Just convince farmers to grow a crop that isn't already overstocked and they land will be put to use.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS hit Earth TWICE a YEAR
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor