3 posts • joined 25 Feb 2008
Isn't Alexa still buried in Internet Explorer. It sends every URL you browse to Alexa and you have no choice whether you use it.
Would that mean the BNP would be removed from London Assembly, much to the delight of everyone else who works there.
Imagine getting the position youve trying for years to get and then you might as not be there.
Dead bird image, lets hope
What about the great Brussels giveaway
What about the hundreds of thousands of acres of land that Europe pays farmers NOT to grow food on. Maybe we could grow fuel crop on that.
Just convince farmers to grow a crop that isn't already overstocked and they land will be put to use.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst