4 posts • joined Monday 25th February 2008 09:42 GMT
"And you can make for loops in a style I last saw in CORAL 66, where one provides the list of values the loop variable takes."
MATLAB and R both do this. You pass in an array of whatever you like, and the language iterates over each element.
for i = [1 3 69 -7]
for(i in c(1 3 69 -7))
The class argument is back to front
Cheap flights don't benefit the working classes that much. Ryanair and the other low cost carriers target their advertising towards the upper middle classes, who can afford second homes in the med, and take many more overseas holidays.
See, for example
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?