1 post • joined 22 Feb 2008
More than 110W, less noise
I have the older shuttle. Its a 250W powersupply, and not a lot is used by the motherboard! I didnt like the fan either, so I ran a cable out the front for the DVD Drive, and put the case face down, with a 4' tube over the fan hole. Im suprised how hot it does get, really, but it has not crashed since I got rid of some software problems. It runs 24/7.
The MSI NX8800? Really? It ( the card only ) requires 26As on the 12v Rails. Not likely considering its a 250W Ps.
I think that these machines are great! They are 1/3 the size of a normal computer, and pack a Lot of Power.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE