3 posts • joined 21 Feb 2008
Dragging in the Wind
I have a feeling those cables won't release and the lander will be dragged bouncing and banging across the Martian surface. With NASA it's those little sub-systems that trip them up.
It's About the Oil
Excuse me for rambling like grandpa; but, this has all happened before during the last oil crisis in 1970s. Electric cars only look good when oil is scarce and expensive. The minute oil dropped below $140 the Tesla was doomed.
Oh, it might still survive, but it will be more like a Segway than a real transportation tool, i.e., an expensive toy for geeks.
Take that Great Leader!
This shoot down was done to poke a hole in any further dreams North Korea might have about bullying it's neighbors with its alleged nuclear weapons and spotty missiles.
It was also to buck up the US allies in northeast Asia (e.g., Japan) that they have no need to fear the North Koreans.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM: iPad is an iFAD
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball