1 post • joined 19 Feb 2008
A number of people cannot simply choose Satellite or Cable. Where I live for example I am not allowed to install a dish and the cable company never thought it worth cabling the street.
I agree about the waste of spectrum though, I shall shortly be divesting myself of all TVs and purely watching shows available for download thus also saving myself the license fee.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait