1 post • joined 19 Feb 2008
A number of people cannot simply choose Satellite or Cable. Where I live for example I am not allowed to install a dish and the cable company never thought it worth cabling the street.
I agree about the waste of spectrum though, I shall shortly be divesting myself of all TVs and purely watching shows available for download thus also saving myself the license fee.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article