1 post • joined 18 Feb 2008
Comments like this won't help anyone!
Cat happens to work for Endemol. So what! It's a company like any other and surely it shouldn't provide any grounds for your stupid and thoughtless comments. You talk about morons? Why not start addressing yourself? A person's life is at the verge of changing A LOT, and if people don't act to help him but instead waste time making stupid comments about a TV program his situation might never change. I want to help. And I want this help to be successful for any other future case. Dubai has some weird laws that obviously put most of us at risk to end up just like Cat, I don't want this to happen. And I want Cat to be able to return to his family and friends ASAP.
If you feel the need to bitch about BB find some other blog but this is definitely not an appropriate place!
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers