3 posts • joined 18 Feb 2008
There is already a system processes which dose the type of thing 1 is 3d printing and the othe is selective laser sintering - much advanced and more cutting edge and visitility as well as being able to make more complicated and advance moving parts.
Still bloody welll done i say for that price.
:> its so funny
I dont think we have enough storage!
They are either testing their new toy out or have something that they shouldnt on their sat. My guess is Bush wants to test his new toy.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND