23 posts • joined Saturday 16th February 2008 22:45 GMT
He's no Otto, but he's getting better.
Video games, bad. Mindless slaughter movies, better. Pointless desert wars, featuring honest and wholesome death, best. Can we please get back to humble scientists thwarting interdimensional invasion already?
Mine's the one with the crowbar in the pocket.
I can't decide. COSH. Can't be right. Is he a Babylon 5 fanatic, or did he just fat finger the keyboard when he's actually rolling in DOSH?
Yes indeed. A triumph of style over substance.
I guess there are a few "upscale" 'marts around in the Dallas suburbs. One of them is dubbed by the local populace "The Gucci Walmart." I could see Dell going over well with the $60,000 millionaires in these parts.
Great. They've already duplicated our welcome party for the self-replicating machine masters.
Thank you for getting 'round to posting the conclusion. Great show, and you plugged someone elses' book for a change. A kudos for you.
Freetard begets Freetard
Freetard is the new "IT/Paris Hilton angle" I guess. I'm amused by the term, though. Does that make me 12? Probably so. Carry on! I drip with anticipation on what another self-righteous twit will object to.
Who says geeks don't cook well?
Great show, even if it turned rather dour for a bit there. Keep 'em coming.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support