3 posts • joined Friday 15th February 2008 15:13 GMT
"I'm sure we'll find him spinning a web"
Rather unlikely, as only female spiders spin webs.
Wiki boss 'edited for donation'
I'm surprised you folks missed the story in the BBC last week about Wales accepting a donation in exchange for editing a bio: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/7291382.stm. The story starts out:
"Wiki boss 'edited for donation'
Wikipedia creator Jimmy Wales has been accused of agreeing to edit a page on the online encyclopaedia in exchange for a donation.
Former Novell chief scientist Jeffrey Merkey says he donated $5,000 to the Wikimedia Foundation in exchange for changes to his Wikipedia entry."
1/2 Gigapixel camera
You are wrong in saying"despite the obvious lack of any megapixels." BW film has a resolution of about 200 lines per mm, which translates to about 100 megapixels for each square inch, or about 500 megapixels for the iHole's 120 film.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout