4 posts • joined 15 Feb 2008
You mean riding a desk all day staring at a screen is boring? Who would have guessed!
Somebody needs to... <snore>
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Hiring People Who Will do Anything For Money
"I count several wrigglers and escorts among my friends, consider these women finer human beings than the average denizen of Wall Street, and would have no objection to hiring any of them"
Unless they are repentant about their past, I'd be very wary of hiring someone who has shown that they will do absolutely anything for money to any position of importance. I'm sure they are "resourceful" enough that you can get 10 years if caught.
That sort of behavior is different from the Wall Street behavior you complain about only in scale and opportunity.
I'm a Meat Eater
Because I believe in PEACE, LOVE, and VEGETABLE RIGHTS!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM