4 posts • joined 15 Feb 2008
You mean riding a desk all day staring at a screen is boring? Who would have guessed!
Somebody needs to... <snore>
Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Hiring People Who Will do Anything For Money
"I count several wrigglers and escorts among my friends, consider these women finer human beings than the average denizen of Wall Street, and would have no objection to hiring any of them"
Unless they are repentant about their past, I'd be very wary of hiring someone who has shown that they will do absolutely anything for money to any position of importance. I'm sure they are "resourceful" enough that you can get 10 years if caught.
That sort of behavior is different from the Wall Street behavior you complain about only in scale and opportunity.
I'm a Meat Eater
Because I believe in PEACE, LOVE, and VEGETABLE RIGHTS!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why