1 post • joined 15 Feb 2008
Schwartz is dancing.
Schwartz is playing with words. Execs @ Sun have backed up Mr. Cinque claims that Sun plans on getting rid of their datacenters.
This plan is not a well kept secret at Sun.
Maybe SunIT may not operate the datacenter, but possibly serve different parts of their applications from a combination of Network.com and providers such as Oracle. Network.com is not SunIT managed, and as long as it exists, JS is not quite lying.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market