1 post • joined 15 Feb 2008
Schwartz is dancing.
Schwartz is playing with words. Execs @ Sun have backed up Mr. Cinque claims that Sun plans on getting rid of their datacenters.
This plan is not a well kept secret at Sun.
Maybe SunIT may not operate the datacenter, but possibly serve different parts of their applications from a combination of Network.com and providers such as Oracle. Network.com is not SunIT managed, and as long as it exists, JS is not quite lying.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball