1 post • joined 15 Feb 2008
Schwartz is dancing.
Schwartz is playing with words. Execs @ Sun have backed up Mr. Cinque claims that Sun plans on getting rid of their datacenters.
This plan is not a well kept secret at Sun.
Maybe SunIT may not operate the datacenter, but possibly serve different parts of their applications from a combination of Network.com and providers such as Oracle. Network.com is not SunIT managed, and as long as it exists, JS is not quite lying.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?