3 posts • joined 4 Apr 2007
Designer of 16 years
How does a company, become one that you had respected and admired, turn into one that you wish you could take a shower after every use?
It's a belief in a product that you put trust in, and truly Adobe, your insistence to push your crappy cloud, have left me with nothing but loathing for you. Oh Quark, with your spacebar folly and alpha channels, you are now sadly on my mind in this era. Since you insist to wallow neck deep in the same mire as Electronic Arts, your reputation is one that cares only for cranking out updates, to justify raping end users in monthly fees. If there ever becomes a viable alternative to CS6, I will not hesitate to sink my cash into it and be free of your product all together.
Your just confermed what we already know.
It's not just Dell.
Cutting corners is part of the survivability of todays business. Paying more doesn't mean you get a fault free anything. The consensus seems to be, jam the most advanced technology, into the cheapest parts, and charge a premium, not for the parts, but for the tech.
Don't bite at what's new, wait till the bugs get worked out, read some reviews, drink some Java. Too bad though, by the time you see a review, the product is considered old, and it is no longer supported anyway.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests