2 posts • joined 4 Apr 2007
Your just confermed what we already know.
It's not just Dell.
Cutting corners is part of the survivability of todays business. Paying more doesn't mean you get a fault free anything. The consensus seems to be, jam the most advanced technology, into the cheapest parts, and charge a premium, not for the parts, but for the tech.
Don't bite at what's new, wait till the bugs get worked out, read some reviews, drink some Java. Too bad though, by the time you see a review, the product is considered old, and it is no longer supported anyway.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE