1 post • joined 4 Apr 2007
It's incredible, some of the comments lambasting Sony for the pricing. The fact is the RRP of £425 has been driven by retailers desire to have bigger margins on the console. So how one can lambast Sony for that is beyond me.
Comments like "Maybe this will teach Sony a lesson... "Treasure Island" is loosing its sheen! £425 for a console and £50 retail for game " border on fanboy delusions.
Check the facts. First party games are £40 (£10 less the Microsft 1st party games).
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders