1 post • joined 4 Apr 2007
It's incredible, some of the comments lambasting Sony for the pricing. The fact is the RRP of £425 has been driven by retailers desire to have bigger margins on the console. So how one can lambast Sony for that is beyond me.
Comments like "Maybe this will teach Sony a lesson... "Treasure Island" is loosing its sheen! £425 for a console and £50 retail for game " border on fanboy delusions.
Check the facts. First party games are £40 (£10 less the Microsft 1st party games).
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro