1 post • joined 4 Apr 2007
It's incredible, some of the comments lambasting Sony for the pricing. The fact is the RRP of £425 has been driven by retailers desire to have bigger margins on the console. So how one can lambast Sony for that is beyond me.
Comments like "Maybe this will teach Sony a lesson... "Treasure Island" is loosing its sheen! £425 for a console and £50 retail for game " border on fanboy delusions.
Check the facts. First party games are £40 (£10 less the Microsft 1st party games).
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth