3 posts • joined 4 Apr 2007
your comment is a con... just an excuse to blab about some parts you bought and how you got them overclocked and blah blah blah... It reads like a newegg fanboy product "review"....
The point is that Intel is certifying its components to run at the rated FSB speed of 1333.
USB2 is utterly worthless?
I dont think the point was firewire is almost double the speed of USB.
The point is read the specs b4 you purchase and dont whine when something isnt included even if you thought it should be.
And I dont think USB2 is utterly worthless as the previous poster seems to believe.
"I never thought to check the detailed spec sheet"
Well that is your fault and not Dell's. You work in the technology field, I would think you'd be savvy to checking the specs of an item b4 plunking $$$.
Next time mate, do your homework.
Sux about the shoddy assembly tho..
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND