3 posts • joined Wednesday 4th April 2007 19:32 GMT
your comment is a con... just an excuse to blab about some parts you bought and how you got them overclocked and blah blah blah... It reads like a newegg fanboy product "review"....
The point is that Intel is certifying its components to run at the rated FSB speed of 1333.
USB2 is utterly worthless?
I dont think the point was firewire is almost double the speed of USB.
The point is read the specs b4 you purchase and dont whine when something isnt included even if you thought it should be.
And I dont think USB2 is utterly worthless as the previous poster seems to believe.
"I never thought to check the detailed spec sheet"
Well that is your fault and not Dell's. You work in the technology field, I would think you'd be savvy to checking the specs of an item b4 plunking $$$.
Next time mate, do your homework.
Sux about the shoddy assembly tho..
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?