4 posts • joined 12 Feb 2008
I bet the "freedom" tower will be wanted as much by the "so-called-terrorists" as the twin towers were...
I think you're missing the point here...
We're talking about a Server... Not a gaming PC for the common user. It's not supposed to be "easy to install". It's supposed to be efficient and cheap.
Since windows can't really answer these last two... I guess you have to stick with the bright colorful screens with next and cancel buttons.
And the "illusion" of current IIS success is due to the (MS forced) inability of .NET _fully_ running on any other platform other than Windows/IIS.
With all that high-tech sattelites, unmaned surveillance planes, eye-o-sauron type big brother techie things... they can even see what is the color of my boxers, here.
But, will anyone see when Hu Jintao farts down there at deep sea base?.... maybe not...
Can someone tell me...
Is this the place where I can post a comment about the "Starwars Animation" news?
- +Comment 'Anti-Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed