1 post • joined 12 Feb 2008
Virtualization and Hyper-V
I've tried virtualization features into my Phenom, but with unsuccess.
Into W2008x86/64, i set to enable Hyper-V and restart my pc; i0ve see message that tell that virtualization may be enabled also into bios and this is next operatione that i do. After enabled into bios, when i try to open Hyper-V features my pc go to freeze.
I'm Microsoft subscriber, now Technet and previous MSDN, and if this happen newly and not appear any notice about it, i think that will contact my Microsoft services.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why