1 post • joined 12 Feb 2008
Virtualization and Hyper-V
I've tried virtualization features into my Phenom, but with unsuccess.
Into W2008x86/64, i set to enable Hyper-V and restart my pc; i0ve see message that tell that virtualization may be enabled also into bios and this is next operatione that i do. After enabled into bios, when i try to open Hyper-V features my pc go to freeze.
I'm Microsoft subscriber, now Technet and previous MSDN, and if this happen newly and not appear any notice about it, i think that will contact my Microsoft services.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked