1 post • joined Wednesday 4th April 2007 17:13 GMT
Does any machine Apple delivers ACTUALLY live up to the "reality distortion field"?
So far as I've seen, Apple likes to make outrageous claims about the power and design of their hardware. However, most of the readers of this site could build their own system with essentially the same parts for a lower price.
I suppose what I'm saying is that I don't accept the concept of branding as a value-added service.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court