1 post • joined 4 Apr 2007
Does any machine Apple delivers ACTUALLY live up to the "reality distortion field"?
So far as I've seen, Apple likes to make outrageous claims about the power and design of their hardware. However, most of the readers of this site could build their own system with essentially the same parts for a lower price.
I suppose what I'm saying is that I don't accept the concept of branding as a value-added service.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star