1 post • joined 9 Feb 2008
If you go to the verified voting website, you find out that quite a few states in the US still have no paper trail and even more have no mandatory auditing. So indeed the Democrats Abroad are no worse than voting in, say, Texas.
Hopefully random external audits of elections will become an international democratic norm... one of these years!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can