1 post • joined 9 Feb 2008
RE: Please explain
That is because microsoft didn't offer $31 in plain money. Microsoft offered a mix of its own shares and cash equivalent to $31 for each Yahoo! share. But now that Yahoo!'s stock has climbed, the offer isn't so good, specially because Microsoft's stock fell 14%. I hope this has helped you understand the economics behind Microsoft's offer. Have a good one!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst