1 post • joined 9 Feb 2008
RE: Please explain
That is because microsoft didn't offer $31 in plain money. Microsoft offered a mix of its own shares and cash equivalent to $31 for each Yahoo! share. But now that Yahoo!'s stock has climbed, the offer isn't so good, specially because Microsoft's stock fell 14%. I hope this has helped you understand the economics behind Microsoft's offer. Have a good one!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great