2 posts • joined 8 Feb 2008
next week a better movie !
We found a track to put the camera on, so let's move.
Of course it would be the best if you could see the holocube in real and enjoy the 3D feeling.
The size of the box = 20X20X20 inch, so bigger than LC's little willie :)
Next week new 360 movie with camera on track
Next week new 360 movie, update from the site and i also hope the people on this forum will be positive than.
You really need to see the cube in real to enjoy the 3D feeling, like the people who are stopping here in Antwerp all day in front of our window.
Thanks for the comments with best intentions.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait