2 posts • joined Friday 8th February 2008 18:11 GMT
next week a better movie !
We found a track to put the camera on, so let's move.
Of course it would be the best if you could see the holocube in real and enjoy the 3D feeling.
The size of the box = 20X20X20 inch, so bigger than LC's little willie :)
Next week new 360 movie with camera on track
Next week new 360 movie, update from the site and i also hope the people on this forum will be positive than.
You really need to see the cube in real to enjoy the 3D feeling, like the people who are stopping here in Antwerp all day in front of our window.
Thanks for the comments with best intentions.
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more