3 posts • joined 8 Feb 2008
They don't need to close a functionality gap at all
Why do they even need this? The console is a good 100 quid cheaper than the PS3, and its starting to hit the point where you can buy a dedicated bluray player for around the 170 quid mark.
90% of all titles are on both systems showing that the extra capacity has yet to show any real benefit beyond HD soundtracks and Hi-res cut scenes.
Its a games machine, it plays games. Sticking to this line of thought certainly isn't doing Nintendo any harm.
Yeah where did you work those prices out?
Ehh I agree, even if they are referring to the US price of an iphone its still exactly the same as the android at $199, which means the 'much less' comment is totally wrong!
Bit of a mute point though isn't it?
Well given the fact the DS has sold more than twice the number of PSP's overall in Japan its not much of a victory is it?
The DS had to hit a saturation point at some point, but even if the PSP outsells the DS for the rest of the year it won't come close to matching its overall sales figures.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM