1 post • joined 7 Feb 2008
HD DVD V Blu Ray
I'm afraid that after reading all this Hi Tech stuff, I am totally baffled as what to buy.
I agree with the chap before who said it's a case of who die's first - HD DVD or Blue Ray, then I shall decide which to go with.
In the mean time I shall purchase a cheap HD DVD player and wait for the fight to finish!
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook