2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2008
Sincerely, my Dad is called R White. Sadly, he don't make lemonade.
However, I don't want your overpriced brick, sorry Jesus phone, because I have an iPod Touch - costs less, has the same functionality except for the phone and holds more on it.
Anyway, I'm returning your iPhone into your coat pocket as I realised it was an overpriced brick.
I'll get me coat once more...
Has happened to me
Trying to view a certain mobile phone carriers website. It's a pain, but seemingly no damage to report. Interestingly, the website in question might be one iPhone user look at a lot.
Of course, being a Jesus phone, it'll probably come back to life after three days.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp