2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2008
Sincerely, my Dad is called R White. Sadly, he don't make lemonade.
However, I don't want your overpriced brick, sorry Jesus phone, because I have an iPod Touch - costs less, has the same functionality except for the phone and holds more on it.
Anyway, I'm returning your iPhone into your coat pocket as I realised it was an overpriced brick.
I'll get me coat once more...
Has happened to me
Trying to view a certain mobile phone carriers website. It's a pain, but seemingly no damage to report. Interestingly, the website in question might be one iPhone user look at a lot.
Of course, being a Jesus phone, it'll probably come back to life after three days.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs