2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2008
Sincerely, my Dad is called R White. Sadly, he don't make lemonade.
However, I don't want your overpriced brick, sorry Jesus phone, because I have an iPod Touch - costs less, has the same functionality except for the phone and holds more on it.
Anyway, I'm returning your iPhone into your coat pocket as I realised it was an overpriced brick.
I'll get me coat once more...
Has happened to me
Trying to view a certain mobile phone carriers website. It's a pain, but seemingly no damage to report. Interestingly, the website in question might be one iPhone user look at a lot.
Of course, being a Jesus phone, it'll probably come back to life after three days.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way