2 posts • joined Thursday 7th February 2008 17:08 GMT
Sincerely, my Dad is called R White. Sadly, he don't make lemonade.
However, I don't want your overpriced brick, sorry Jesus phone, because I have an iPod Touch - costs less, has the same functionality except for the phone and holds more on it.
Anyway, I'm returning your iPhone into your coat pocket as I realised it was an overpriced brick.
I'll get me coat once more...
Has happened to me
Trying to view a certain mobile phone carriers website. It's a pain, but seemingly no damage to report. Interestingly, the website in question might be one iPhone user look at a lot.
Of course, being a Jesus phone, it'll probably come back to life after three days.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court