2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2008
Sincerely, my Dad is called R White. Sadly, he don't make lemonade.
However, I don't want your overpriced brick, sorry Jesus phone, because I have an iPod Touch - costs less, has the same functionality except for the phone and holds more on it.
Anyway, I'm returning your iPhone into your coat pocket as I realised it was an overpriced brick.
I'll get me coat once more...
Has happened to me
Trying to view a certain mobile phone carriers website. It's a pain, but seemingly no damage to report. Interestingly, the website in question might be one iPhone user look at a lot.
Of course, being a Jesus phone, it'll probably come back to life after three days.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!