4 posts • joined 6 Feb 2008
Yes, but what's the keyboard like?
Can anyone old enough to remember Unix actually fit their grubby paws around this thing?
Still waiting for the killer feature...
When can we expect to get the most impressive feature of all... the ability to pop in a disc and play the movie instantly. No copyright warnings or annoying menus (press the menu button when you actually want them), just the actual thing we're buying the disc for in the first place!
I was shocked to see What Hi-fi magazing quoting Blu-Ray movie loadings times in the 2-4 minute region... what on Earth is the player doing?
Thanks for brining this news soon before I upgrade my TV. Now I'll be seeking a device with NO TV TUNER so I have the option to throw my Sky box and TV licence out the window if this goes ahead.
LoveFilm TV series rentals on DVD and BBC iPlayer will do just fine thanks.
It's all relative
If this happend on the Barclays site it wouldn't be newsworthy - only a couple of days ago I tried to check my balance and the site was barely functioning.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE