2 posts • joined 5 Feb 2008
I got what I deserved...
I bought a V3i when the whole world did.
I followed the flock like a sheep...
I thought it looked good - my first phone with a colour screen and I thought I'd listen to MP3. Then I used it. I still like the clamshell design, but otherwise it's a case of style winning over substance.
Sometimes I suppose you just get what you deserve! ;-)
when you get a new mobile I guess you have to decide how you want to pay for it. Up front in one lump sum, on credit or 'subsidised' by a contract. I don't know which option is the cheapest!
If you're really going to be politically correct about using the word brainstorming....
I'm not an Epileptic, I am a person with epilepsy :-)
Everyone who's opinion I've heard and has epilepsy isn't insulted by brainstorming. It's a fairly good description of what's going on in my brain when I have a tonic clonic siezure after all LOL
to be even more pedantic - epileptic describes a type of seizure. I'm not a siezure! I have a continuing tendancy to have epileptic seizures (There are other types!) so I have epilepsy.
Soapbox alert, and nothing to do with slurping!
I dribble when I have a TC so maybe it DOES involve slurping :-(
From 'I am going to educate the world about Epilepsy if it kills them. Of boredom'.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series