2 posts • joined 5 Feb 2008
I got what I deserved...
I bought a V3i when the whole world did.
I followed the flock like a sheep...
I thought it looked good - my first phone with a colour screen and I thought I'd listen to MP3. Then I used it. I still like the clamshell design, but otherwise it's a case of style winning over substance.
Sometimes I suppose you just get what you deserve! ;-)
when you get a new mobile I guess you have to decide how you want to pay for it. Up front in one lump sum, on credit or 'subsidised' by a contract. I don't know which option is the cheapest!
If you're really going to be politically correct about using the word brainstorming....
I'm not an Epileptic, I am a person with epilepsy :-)
Everyone who's opinion I've heard and has epilepsy isn't insulted by brainstorming. It's a fairly good description of what's going on in my brain when I have a tonic clonic siezure after all LOL
to be even more pedantic - epileptic describes a type of seizure. I'm not a siezure! I have a continuing tendancy to have epileptic seizures (There are other types!) so I have epilepsy.
Soapbox alert, and nothing to do with slurping!
I dribble when I have a TC so maybe it DOES involve slurping :-(
From 'I am going to educate the world about Epilepsy if it kills them. Of boredom'.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide