4 posts • joined Tuesday 5th February 2008 13:30 GMT
Back to Black?!
OK boys and girls - granted - there have been plenty of yanks on Bond tracks over the years - I never said there wasn't!
I just noted that Amy is more resolutely British - which James (regardless of the nationality of his actor at any given time) is - at least in stereotype/demeanour!
Well, for one night in.....
The Keys to a good bond song?!
OK - bad pun aside (coat man icon)...
Amy, for all her drug taking faults, is a more interesting and resolutely British icon - it is madness to have a yank on this track!
I thought the Bond producers were going for a more real and gritty image - having a soul songstress like keys doesn't measure up to the whacked-out whinehouse all of a sudden...!
Ladies and Gents...
Try this one out for size...
Start --> Run --> Type:
Add the following line to the bottom of the file:
File --> Save
File --> Exit
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad