4 posts • joined 5 Feb 2008
Typical apple, form over function! I hate my iPhone and am not surprised to read about yet another ignored bug. Apple software is written by graphics designers, not programmers...
Back to Black?!
OK boys and girls - granted - there have been plenty of yanks on Bond tracks over the years - I never said there wasn't!
I just noted that Amy is more resolutely British - which James (regardless of the nationality of his actor at any given time) is - at least in stereotype/demeanour!
Well, for one night in.....
The Keys to a good bond song?!
OK - bad pun aside (coat man icon)...
Amy, for all her drug taking faults, is a more interesting and resolutely British icon - it is madness to have a yank on this track!
I thought the Bond producers were going for a more real and gritty image - having a soul songstress like keys doesn't measure up to the whacked-out whinehouse all of a sudden...!
Ladies and Gents...
Try this one out for size...
Start --> Run --> Type:
Add the following line to the bottom of the file:
File --> Save
File --> Exit
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM