3 posts • joined 5 Feb 2008
it does seam that all this patent bull is stopping progress. how far ahead would the world be if these dunder heads worked together
good to microsoft trying new things, they might not be of much use at the moment but in years to come who nows
lowly english scum
sony has always treated the usa with kid gloves as if the sun shines out of their **** in stead of them just talking out of it, lol.
your a fool if you think that sony would give you something for nothing, like the other reviews say if you want a bigger hd fit it your self. the ps3 is ok for playing blueray disks but a second rate for games, no vibration and on most games only 720 res instead of 1080p on the 360.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity