3 posts • joined Tuesday 5th February 2008 13:29 GMT
good to microsoft trying new things, they might not be of much use at the moment but in years to come who nows
lowly english scum
sony has always treated the usa with kid gloves as if the sun shines out of their **** in stead of them just talking out of it, lol.
your a fool if you think that sony would give you something for nothing, like the other reviews say if you want a bigger hd fit it your self. the ps3 is ok for playing blueray disks but a second rate for games, no vibration and on most games only 720 res instead of 1080p on the 360.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene