2 posts • joined 2 Feb 2008
Halifax - funny money banking
Halifax is a strange bank to say the least...
You see what you want to see.
I contacted the ASA to lodge my aproval of the ad, of course, my positive appraisal was ignored in their reply. In replying, the ASA repeated their view that this was a schoolgirl, ignoring the obvious that it is a young woman. To me, when I first saw the "offending" ad, I thought of Britney Spears, "Baby One More Time". It was the ASA and a few individuals that had bad thoughts of what it *might* convey. Who had the most vivid imagination in this? - I think this says more about the imaginatio of the people at the ASA than it does about Ryanair.
Lastly, as proprietor of biz.alwayspages, I would happily accept the ad, if only to spite the ASA and their Victorian outlook.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst