2 posts • joined 2 Feb 2008
Halifax - funny money banking
Halifax is a strange bank to say the least...
You see what you want to see.
I contacted the ASA to lodge my aproval of the ad, of course, my positive appraisal was ignored in their reply. In replying, the ASA repeated their view that this was a schoolgirl, ignoring the obvious that it is a young woman. To me, when I first saw the "offending" ad, I thought of Britney Spears, "Baby One More Time". It was the ASA and a few individuals that had bad thoughts of what it *might* convey. Who had the most vivid imagination in this? - I think this says more about the imaginatio of the people at the ASA than it does about Ryanair.
Lastly, as proprietor of biz.alwayspages, I would happily accept the ad, if only to spite the ASA and their Victorian outlook.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor