5 posts • joined 1 Feb 2008
The poor souls...
Just imagine the poor reviewer having to go through all these games and check everything off his list...
"Oh no, there are more breasts here. And oh, look, women in a skimpy outfit, oh, wait, I'd best wander around and see what I can do to those women, just for review purposes of course..."
I must not be Holy enough...
The first thing I thought I was here was Marge Simpson, sort of off to the left...
No need to make Gandalf younger at all!
Although it's not completely clear in the films, wizards ain't human, so they aren't ageing like ordinary folks. To quote Mr. Gandalf himself from the Two Towers : "Three hundred lives of men I’ve walked this earth and now I have no time." In the grand scheme of things, what's fifty or sixty years going to do? He should look pretty much exactly the same back then as he did in the Lord of the Rings...
Yep, it's California.
In England, they'd just have threatened to hit the guy in the head with a cricket bat. It's much more civil, and you stand a chance of scoring a six if you do a good job.
Couldn't stand it in the end. It started well enough, with a sort of Logan's Run feel about it all, and then went decidedly downhill from the moment they escaped. My ability to suspend disbelief was snapped, mangled, minced and flushed long before the Secure, Secret Facility Without Even One Gun With Bullets In It ending.
Transformers, on the other hand...a bad movie, admittedly, but it seemed to embrace the idea of BEING a bad movie from the beginning, so I forgive it.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln