3 posts • joined 1 Feb 2008
Re: Chairman Pot calls the kettle black..
"could or would China survive without Cisco?"
Wow. Big display of ignorance there.
Why do you think the US is going after Huawei? Because it's going to, if not already, replace Cisco. Huawei is "the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world" (wikipedia). Cisco has become overrated. It's no longer 1990. Lots of companies can do what Cisco does, and often, they do it better than Cisco.
Re: I wonder
And when the USA fells the need to be more protectionist, they'll find an excuse to do so.
I don't blame any of them for doing what's best for themselves, first and foremost. That's how it works in this world.
LOL. Best Analogy Ever
RE: "Social networks = Bars" by Anonymous Coward. Good one, pal.
About Facebook, it has become a popularity contest where people seem to compete in adding the most "friends" and the most junk on their profile as possible. Sooner or later, the whole site will be such a big mess that users who wanted to do *useful* social communication and networking become so annoyed that they'll go somewhere else.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'