2 posts • joined 31 Jan 2008
I tried it using Firefox but was told that it only works on IE. For some reason I couldn't even see when the clinic to which I was referred was open - just had to keep trying different days.
I eventually got an appointment than had a letter telling me it had been changed so the whole thing was pointless. I chose an appointment to suit me but the hospital changed it to suit them anyway.
Lone hacker... oh really
The story in yesterday's Independent is more believable - it suggested that his bosses knew what he was doing but because he was making shedloads of money they turned a blind eye.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds