2 posts • joined 31 Jan 2008
I tried it using Firefox but was told that it only works on IE. For some reason I couldn't even see when the clinic to which I was referred was open - just had to keep trying different days.
I eventually got an appointment than had a letter telling me it had been changed so the whole thing was pointless. I chose an appointment to suit me but the hospital changed it to suit them anyway.
Lone hacker... oh really
The story in yesterday's Independent is more believable - it suggested that his bosses knew what he was doing but because he was making shedloads of money they turned a blind eye.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months