2 posts • joined 31 Jan 2008
Can you imagine the office desks?
I can just imagine the salacious filth on display if these were introduced into the office environment!!!
Superman - American or Candian?
He was neither solely an American or Canadian creation - In fact, Superman (Kal-El) was created by American writer Jerry Siegel and Canadian-born artist Joe Shuster in 1932. He is of course not from either of these countries, but the last son of the planet Krypton and biological son of Jor-El and Lara Lor-Van.
Where is he when we need him though? Man of steel my arse!
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?