6 posts • joined Wednesday 30th January 2008 13:08 GMT
point and click...
> the retailer issued a recall of its own-brand mini laptop from stores because customers found the open source OS “unfamiliar” and “confusing”.
Official: Carphone Warehouse customers "thick as" and "shit".
Despite her best efforts, she's a woman, she has a womb, she can get pregnant.
*That's* how it's possible.
You guys seem to think that this biology stuff is difficult. Or that this is in anyway worthy of being a news item.
(Paris, cos she taught me all I know about laydeeez)
Shurely Shome Mishtake?
Have you guys not heard of "Private Eye"? Every fortnight it's packed full of similar pictures of the in/famous saying or thinking things that they actually *didn't*.
This is called satire.
And whilst this advert might not be to everyone's tastes, it exhibits some of the hallmarks of a topical, vaguely satirical article.
And, I am told, the Froggies love it. Allegedly.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court