6 posts • joined 30 Jan 2008
Arrived fresh in the post this morning...
My lovely new disc and licence for Windows XP Pro...
All well and good...
But I still just want one of those Speccy +2 looky-like keyboard things they're demoing...
point and click...
> the retailer issued a recall of its own-brand mini laptop from stores because customers found the open source OS “unfamiliar” and “confusing”.
Official: Carphone Warehouse customers "thick as" and "shit".
Gosh darnit Bill...
You think when Bill Hicks comes back he ever wants to see a fucking Russell Crowe movie?
I think I've died a little inside.
Despite her best efforts, she's a woman, she has a womb, she can get pregnant.
*That's* how it's possible.
You guys seem to think that this biology stuff is difficult. Or that this is in anyway worthy of being a news item.
(Paris, cos she taught me all I know about laydeeez)
Shurely Shome Mishtake?
Have you guys not heard of "Private Eye"? Every fortnight it's packed full of similar pictures of the in/famous saying or thinking things that they actually *didn't*.
This is called satire.
And whilst this advert might not be to everyone's tastes, it exhibits some of the hallmarks of a topical, vaguely satirical article.
And, I am told, the Froggies love it. Allegedly.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes