7 posts • joined 30 Jan 2008
I think to make a statement like that, you need to define what you mean by "efficient". Development costs? Performance? Uptime?
Not another one...
Quit with the global warming articles already. I come here for tech, not polemics.
I am assuming you are talking about UI's here, because for everything else, it is my impression that Java IDE surpassed Visual Studio quite a long time ago.
I suppose OOXML transitional support will be in there. Maybe Office 2024 we might get strict support.
An appeal is possible
There is an appeal process, which has to be initiated by a P member national body.
The result is out already!
Attached file on that page is all the results.
Also see here:
ISO should be thoroughly ashamed for letting itself be abused like this.
Simple solution # 2
Get the search engines to only do a lucky dip if the referrer URL is their own. Therefore any external activation of the URL will just dump you to the search page, but the i feel lucky button will work unchanged.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things