6 posts • joined 29 Jan 2008
I was pretty sure MP's enjoy very generous administration allowances already. Perhaps some of the substantial cost savings they cite as justification could be used to fund them, rather than hitting the public again for the dosh.
Perot had first crack and failed. Now it should be the Rhino's turn - Perot, unarmed, tied to a tree and drenched in rival male rhino pee.
What is it with these scumbags? They get some kind of small-minded kick out of destroying a majectic wild creature from a position of absolute safety with high velocity ordinance. Brave, very brave indeed.
Er, I'm pretty sure sure it's impossible to commit MASS destruction with a battlefield munition - otherwise a machine gun would be a wmd. Blair lied and lied again.
Any lessons learned
Will probably be unlearned again just in time to muscle through the impending ID Card system fiasco.
You gotta feel sorry for the vulnerable in this life
Apparently, it really pisses off the Hubbardistas when their way-dodgy modus operandi is exposed to the rational.
You couldn't make it up. Well, actually you could - Ron Hubbard did just that.
Religion my @rse.
What's the big deal?
£50 and less than a minute with the screwdriver. Bingo, 40GB -> 160GB PS3.
Buy a cheap one - spend the rest on goodies.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS