Samsung are you listening?
I have wanted to replace my aging phone for some time now, here are the things keeping me from buying an S6 phone from you:
1) Knox. Void my warranty if you want, but not allowing me to run the OS that came with my phone because I wanted root access is going too far.
2) No SD card, sorry but whatever size storage you may find it in your heart to bestow upon us is never going to be enough, so leave it up to us to choose.
3) No removable battery. Fail, not just because I can't swap it for a new one in a year when the current one is only charging to 85%, but because now I'll have to wait until my battery dies if my phone locks up to be able to use it again. Did you know some people use 2 physical batteries and swap them out when charging is not an option. I guess not.
4) Glass back. Are you freaking kidding me? What's the bezel made out of? Egg shells? How about you make the back out of a material that would let the device survive an accidental drop better and not the stuff they made Cinderella's slippers out of.
5) Curved screen? Who cares. Talk about a solution to a made up problem.
6) Not waterproof? Are you from the past? Because in the past phones weren't waterproof. I thought we were moving forward. Especially since you cannot take out the battery now if it does get wet. Fail.
7) Not giving me a choice of launchers. Fail. Especially since you'll break my phone if I try to change it myself.
8) Root. I want root, would you buy a computer if you didn't know the administrator password? No. Either would I. Just make it part of the EULA "I realize that if I press Root that I can't cry to anyone about anything. Yes/No" I mean is it my phone, or your phone Samsung? If it's your phone then why am I paying for it?