1 post • joined 3 Apr 2007
Now the EPA should take their regulation duties seriously!
Now the EPA should regulate greenhouse gases as vigorously as they do other pollutants. Since any excess greenhouse emissions will contribute to global warming, all CO2 emissions should be banned, whether from major power plants, automobiles or backyard grills. An exception could be made for CO2 emissions from biomass since one could argue that is carbon neutral.
To reduce the economic pain, the EPA could generously mandate the elimination of greenhouse emissions occur over a 5-year period (20% reduction each year). It wouldn't be long before congress explicitly removed the EPA's authority to regulate greenhouse gases.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion