1 post • joined 3 Apr 2007
Now the EPA should take their regulation duties seriously!
Now the EPA should regulate greenhouse gases as vigorously as they do other pollutants. Since any excess greenhouse emissions will contribute to global warming, all CO2 emissions should be banned, whether from major power plants, automobiles or backyard grills. An exception could be made for CO2 emissions from biomass since one could argue that is carbon neutral.
To reduce the economic pain, the EPA could generously mandate the elimination of greenhouse emissions occur over a 5-year period (20% reduction each year). It wouldn't be long before congress explicitly removed the EPA's authority to regulate greenhouse gases.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM