1 post • joined 3 Apr 2007
Now the EPA should take their regulation duties seriously!
Now the EPA should regulate greenhouse gases as vigorously as they do other pollutants. Since any excess greenhouse emissions will contribute to global warming, all CO2 emissions should be banned, whether from major power plants, automobiles or backyard grills. An exception could be made for CO2 emissions from biomass since one could argue that is carbon neutral.
To reduce the economic pain, the EPA could generously mandate the elimination of greenhouse emissions occur over a 5-year period (20% reduction each year). It wouldn't be long before congress explicitly removed the EPA's authority to regulate greenhouse gases.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you