2 posts • joined Monday 28th January 2008 18:50 GMT
It happens to me
It happens to me all the time on my Inspiron I bought last summer.
Tingling everytime I touch something metal on the laptop while plugged in.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming