2 posts • joined 28 Jan 2008
Disney as well
I got an email from Disney with the same information as the U.S. Bank one.
Seems like it is pretty widespread.
It happens to me
It happens to me all the time on my Inspiron I bought last summer.
Tingling everytime I touch something metal on the laptop while plugged in.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'