1 post • joined Sunday 27th January 2008 18:01 GMT
Not That Good
We tested the solid state drives in the new tablet PCs and they were actually slower. I have also tested booting an OS off of USB drives and they are also slower than booting off of CDs. I don't think we are there yet.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle