5 posts • joined 16 Mar 2008
Shareholders are paying to reimburse themselves for what their own company did to them.
Re - "this is the only smart card project EDS can boast of"
Denial of Service Attack?
I thought that denial of service attacks were launched by an external agents.
Central Payments System - Update
See this: DWP fires Siemens from late project
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs