5 posts • joined 16 Mar 2008
Shareholders are paying to reimburse themselves for what their own company did to them.
Re - "this is the only smart card project EDS can boast of"
Denial of Service Attack?
I thought that denial of service attacks were launched by an external agents.
Central Payments System - Update
See this: DWP fires Siemens from late project
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?