1 post • joined 26 Jan 2008
Food for thought!
Could their be a link between this patent and something similar to Perceptive Pixel multi-touch software which Apple already uses in the iphone.
Although patent doesn't refer to such, since when did Apple release patents which stated clearly their intended use.
With a BIG increase in Research and Development over the past 8 Months maybe this is the next big thing that's due.
May sound far fetched but read between the lines and it's not impossible that this is what it could be referring to.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests