1 post • joined 26 Jan 2008
Food for thought!
Could their be a link between this patent and something similar to Perceptive Pixel multi-touch software which Apple already uses in the iphone.
Although patent doesn't refer to such, since when did Apple release patents which stated clearly their intended use.
With a BIG increase in Research and Development over the past 8 Months maybe this is the next big thing that's due.
May sound far fetched but read between the lines and it's not impossible that this is what it could be referring to.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor