1 post • joined Saturday 26th January 2008 01:45 GMT
Food for thought!
Could their be a link between this patent and something similar to Perceptive Pixel multi-touch software which Apple already uses in the iphone.
Although patent doesn't refer to such, since when did Apple release patents which stated clearly their intended use.
With a BIG increase in Research and Development over the past 8 Months maybe this is the next big thing that's due.
May sound far fetched but read between the lines and it's not impossible that this is what it could be referring to.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones