6 posts • joined Friday 25th January 2008 19:36 GMT
13,000 attempted sales every second but 12,999 error messages to go with them.
Zune is rubbish
Lets see - the Zune is a poor mans iPod - lack of content from the store and just poorly though out iPod rip offs in terms of styling and software. In fact the software was so poorly thought out that even simple menu items do not always fit on the screen.
Add in wireles sync (that takes an age if you need to sync a lot) and the fact it needs to be plugged in to work it seems like a farce.
And tot he poster above, you cannot surf the Zune store over wi-fi - it is just for syncing much slower than plugging it into a USB - pointless.
If you want to buy music wirelessly you need an iPod Touch or iPhone to acces the iTunes Wifi store.
By Neil Hoskins
Posted Wednesday 20th February 2008 13:30 GMT
I can't wait to see how quickly the H.264 format flattens the batteries :->
Erm, no. The iPod / Touch / iPhone all use h.264 video already and are perfectly fine battery wise.
I see the Windows CE (Mobile) fan boys are nearly choking on their poor devices seeing that the iPhone outsold every Windows Mobile Smartphone sale combined.
iPhone runs OS X - the worlds most advanced OS - if the iPhone is not a Smartphone I don't know what is.
The SDK will see iPhone apps blow Series 60 rubbish out of the water as it will be running on a proper OS.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Google: Surge in pressure from govts to DELETE CHUNKS of the web
- Oi, bank manager. Only you've got my email address - where're these TROJANS coming from?